Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Resolutions

New years resolutions. Generally I don't make them but this year after some thought (well after the party by now) I got to thinking about them. Resolutions can be hard, but it's only a method of trying to improve yourself so why not give it a shot? The worst that can happen is one will just find themselves improved only a 'little bit'. A 'little bit' is a step forward though, so here's my resolutions for this year!

1. Take a photo at least every single day
2. Eat healthier and greener. To me means eating mainly vegetarian foods with local, organic ingredients.
3. Be more active
4. Photograph a wedding
5. Make as many networking connections as possible
6. Post on my blog more often
7. Design at least 3 tattoos for clients (I've got one down only 2 more to go!)
8. Update my portfolio website

I figure these are things that I can get done at some point this year. Off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment