Saturday, September 25, 2010

Photo Post: Maggie and Louis Mclellan's 1st Anniversary Shoot


Maggie and Louis (AKA "Loopy) Mclellan are two of my favorite people in the world. I met Maggie when I was in college and she was, still is, and probably always will be totally awesome. The two met in 2007 if I remember right. Loopy popped the question in 2008. In 2009 on a rather rainy September 19th, the two were married at a cozy little farm house near Clemson, South Carolina. Maggie approached me two weeks before their anniversary asking if I would take photos of them. She explained that though the photos that were taken at her wedding were okay she just wasn't thrilled with them and she wanted some really good photos of her and her husband. How could I say no? So Alan and myself piled into a car with the two of them on September 19th, for a lovely little excusion around Atlanta! Check it out! :D








Want to see more? Check out my flickr! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment